|This article is about a/an hero in Shichisei Toshin Guyferd.|
|Show:||Shichisei Toshin Guyferd|
|First Appearance:||The Birth of Guyferd|
|Last Full Appearance:||Eternal Vow|
|Number of Episode Appearances:||26|
Full list of appearances
Fictional Character BiographyEdit
Gou Kazama was trained in martial arts, but wasn't motivated to fight, because of his pacifist mentality. However, after having his body modified by Crown and realizing that he was the only one who was able to stop the evil organization, he decided to start fighting.
At first, he had trouble using his powers, but after meeting the spiritual mentor of the Ken-Oh-ryu, he managed to use the power of the five elemental "energies " (Fire, Water, Earth, Nature and Metal) and the two ethereal energies (Air and Star), and turn those energies and his life force into deadly attacks to defeat his enemies. Besides, as a trained and very talented martial artist, he was already a dangerous match for his opponents.
While he is a good-natured man, he was very angered by the misdeeds of Crown. Moreover, he suffered from not being an human being anymore, even if his friend reminded him that the most important thing, his good heart, was still making him being human despite his modified body.
- Age: 22 years old
- Height: 184 cm
- Weight: 55 kg
- Blood type: O
- Kyokuseiken (極星拳, lit. "Ultimate Star Fist"): Utilizing 'Star' energy, strike a fist with a powerful destructive power. It was most often used as his final attack when Guyferd defeated the enemy.
- Rekkageki (烈火撃, lit. "Blazing Hit"): Utilizing 'Fire' energy, Guyferd rapidly punches his opponent before using a smashing blow with his right fist.
- Jiraishin (地雷震, lit. "Landmine Shock"): Utilizing 'Earth' energy, Guyferd deliver a crushing kick upside the head at blinding speed.
- Fukaranbu (風花乱舞 Fūkaranbu, lit. "Air Flower Dance"): Utilizing 'Natural' energy, Guyferd repeatedly execute a drop kick attack on his opponent.
- Bakuraiha (爆雷波, lit. "Thunderous Explosion Attack"): Utilizing 'Metal' energy, Guyferd uses the air currents to deliver a flying drop kick against his opponents.
- Saigekishu (碎撃蹴 Saigekishū, lit. "Smashing Hit Kick"): Utilizing 'Water' energy, Guyferd uses a drop kick to severely wound an opponent.
- Gekiryusho (撃竜衝 Gekiryūshou, lit. "Thrusting Dragon Attack"): Utilizing 'Aerial' energy, Guyferd delivers a destructive ‘cross’ karate chop attack.
- Rengeki Kyokuseiken (連気極星拳, lit. "Combined Energy Ultimate Star Fist"): Used in the final episode of the series. A powerful attack resulting from the combination of Guyferd's and Deathferd's Kyokuseikens.
to be added