|This article is about a/an hero in Daitetsujin 17.|
|Last Full Appearance:|
|Number of Episode Appearances:|
Full list of appearances
Saburo Minami is one of the main protagonists and eponymous character in Daitetsujin 17 series.
Character History[edit | edit source]
Saburo is actually a boy whose family was killed by Brain's followers. Attempting to avenge their deaths, Saburo finds an abandoned robot which previously belong to Brain and finds a helmet which enables him to reactivate the robot.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Since the death of his parents, Saburo holds a grudge against Brain and swears to protect everyone from his wrath by using Daitetsujin 17 to defeat Brain and put the end to his tyranny.
Arsenal[edit | edit source]
- Daitetsujin 17: A robot which is one of Brain's creation and followers with a large number 17 on its chest. Unlike other Brain's robots, Daitetsujin 17 revolted against him though he was left deactivated by Brain before Saburo finds it. Saburo can control the robot by transforming it from base mode into robot by shouting "Daitetsujin One Seven !!!!!" while wearing the helmet via voice command. In robot mode Daitetsujin 17 can fire both of its fists and fire missiles that are stored in its chest. Meanwhile in his base mode, he can store vehicles inside his feet.
He also comes with vehicles that can be driven by Saburo:
- SAB Machine: A white car that can transform into a helichopter. Stored in its left foot.
- Shigcon Tank: A blue drill tank equipped with guns. Stored in its right foot
- Shigcon Jet: A white jet. Stored in its back and can be launched when Daitetsujin 17 is in his base mode.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The number 17 means One Seven not Seventeen as the number 1 and 7 are seperated not closed.