|This is a STYLE GUIDE page- part of a series of supplements to assist you in your editing of the wiki. The STYLE GUIDE is currently in construction. Please be patient.|
Due to the sheer popularity of their Tokusatsu series, Toei often makes new media that go along with their shows. Usually however, they are difficult to place into continuity and become a part of a multiverse of Toei shows.
List of Universes in the Toei Multiverse
- The Prime Universe, which contains the first 40 seasons of Super Sentai, along with all subsequent seasons, the first 27 seasons of Kamen Rider (along with the ZX special and the three standalone movies), the 17 seasons of Metal Heroes, both seasons of Kikaider (along with the Kikaider REBOOT remake), both Inazuman shows, Kaiketsu Zubat, and Power Rangers Dino Force Brave/Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger Brave. Each of these shows have been shown to exist in the same universe, and it is implied there are other shows in this universe.
- The universe where Uchu Sentai Kyuranger takes place, which is confirmed to be in a different world from the previous 40 Sentai, though still having connections with the main universe as shown in various crossovers.
- The universe where Kamen Rider Build takes place, which is confirmed to be in a different world from the previous Riders, though still having connections with the main universe as shown in various crossovers.
- The universe where Kamen Rider Zi-O takes place, which is confirmed to be in a different world from the previous Riders, though still being fused with all of the other Heisei Riders Worlds as seen in the Decade Arc.
- The universe where Akibaranger takes place, which is confirmed to take place in a different world than the Super Sentai series. This universe differs from reality, as some shows are nonexistent or altered in some way.
- The universe where Kamen Rider Amazons take place.
- The Kamen Rider reboot universe, which is where the events of Kamen Rider The First and Kamen Rider The Next take place.
- Although these movies are assumed to be in a separate universe, the remake version of Takeshi Hongo makes an appearance in Kamen Rider Kabuto.
- The universe where the events of Mechanical Violator Hakaider take place.
- The universe where the events of Kamen Rider G take place.
- The Kamen Rider A.R. Worlds, which are a series of 25 worlds, 22 for each Kamen Rider series (with the exception of Den-O), a World of Negatives, a World of Diend, and the World of the Rider War.
- Alternate Universes for a couple of the Kamen Rider Summer films, which include alternate endings of the shows. These include:
- Kamen Rider Ryuki: Episode Final
- Kamen Rider Ryuki Special: 13 Riders
- Kamen Rider 555: Paradise Lost
- Kamen Rider Blade: Missing Ace
- Kamen Rider Hibiki & The Seven Senki
- Kamen Rider Kabuto: God Speed Love
- Kamen Rider Kiva: King of the Castle in the Demon World
- The universe where the original Kamen Rider manga, and presumably all other manga adaptions, takes place.
- The Kamen Rider SD Universe.
- The Kamen Rider Spirits Universe.
- The Kikaider Anime Universe, which also contains an animated version of Inazuman.
- The Imagin Anime Universe.
- The S.I.C. Universes, which contains alternate tellings of some Tokusatsu shows, most notably for the Kamen Rider series.
- The Universes where the many Kamen Rider Novels take place, specifically for Hibiki, Kiva, and Decade.
- It should be noted that things like Video Games and Hyper Battle DVDs are not canon, and thus, not part of the Multiverse.