|This article is about a/an film in the Tokusatsu Super Hero subgenre.|
|Super Hero Taisen GP: Kamen Rider 3|
|A movie for Kamen Rider Series|
|Release date March 21, 2015|
|Written by Shoji Yonemura|
|Directed by Takayuki Shibasaki|
Deathmatch! The Kamen Rider Died Three Times!!
Next in other series
Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Drive & Gaim: Movie War Full Throttle
Previous in other series
D-Video Special: Kamen Rider 4
Next in other series
Super Hero Taisen GP: Kamen Rider 3 (スーパーヒーロー大戦グランプリ仮面ライダー3号 Supā Hīrō Taisen Guran Puri Kamen Raidā Sangō) is the title of the Spring Super Hero Taisen film of 2015, which is both a sequel to Heisei Rider vs. Showa Rider: Kamen Rider Taisen feat. Super Sentai and the fourth installment in the Super Hero Taisen Series. It features the cast of Kamen Rider Drive and his predecessors.
Rain falls on February 10th, 1973, the date that the defeat of Shocker by the hands of Kamen Riders 1 and 2 was aired on television, as depicted by a television in a junkyard, which is struck by green lightning. Riders 1 and 2 ride off with their painful struggle seemingly at an end, but they are attacked by a car mounted with machine guns and adorned with the Tachibana Racing Club logo. It turns out that the vehicle is manned by another Kamen Rider who identifies himself as Kamen Rider 3 who was designed to destroy Riders 1 and 2. They do battle, but Rider 3 is able to take on both of them easily by himself. Riders 1 and 2 use their Rider Double Kick, but Rider 3's own Rider Kick destroys Riders 1 and 2, and a green shockwave covers the land.
Near present time, at the Special Investigation Unit, who work on police cases involving monsters, Chief Jun Honganji wonders where Kiriko Shijima and Shinnosuke Tomari are at. Rinna Sawagami says they are at the crime scene right now. Kamen Rider Drive is doing battle with Roidmude 102. Kamen Rider Drive equips Midnight Shadow, and performs its Full Throttle finisher, destroying 102's core, and un-transforms. As Kiriko and Shinnosuke revel in their victory, a green shockwave spans the city, with Signal Legend Faiz going into Kiriko's Shift Car Holder. Suddenly, everything appears to be Shocker Themed, including Shinnosuke and Kiriko's attire, which Kiriko finds odd. Even stranger to her, Shinnosuke does not acknowledge the change, behaving as though this is normal. Kiriko becomes aware she is the only person who observed the change. Shocker soldiers patrol the streets while Shocker Combatmen demonstrate by marching in the street with Shocker flags, as the citizens bow their heads while they pass. A man and child protesting against Shocker try to break up the demonstration, tossing flyers about the Kamen Riders being heroes as they are arrested. Kiriko explains in commentary that Kamen Riders are known as demons that threaten the peace and safety of the people, as the child calls out towards the protester who is his dad, and they are taken separate directions by Shocker soldiers. Now, the SCU works on police cases related to Kamen Riders.
Children are seen in a race competition which is to determine which child has the best affinity with machines to enter the Shocker Youth, the winners being indoctrinated by General Black. The selected children will be turned into cyborgs. Kohtaro Minami, wearing black, announces his presence. Three officers become Zanjioh, Turtle Bazooka, and Schwarian, and Kohtaro transforms into Kamen Rider Black in order to fight Shocker and free the children. In the fight, Black destroys Turtle Bazooka with his Rider Kick. Kamen Rider Drive appears at the scene to defeat Black. Kiriko laments the crime that is the world itself, knowing being a Rider should not be punished, let alone by another Rider, Drive, who works for Shocker. Kiriko then realizes that Black has the right memories. The Great Leader of Shocker's voice tells General Black to attack the children to distract Black, and Schwarian attacks for him, which Black blocks, un-transforming him. General Black taunts Kohtaro, who gets up and claims he will always defend the children's smiles. General Black tells Drive to finish Kohtaro off, but Drive hesitates because he cannot find it in him to attack children. Suddenly, Kamen Rider 3 attacks the scene, Drive avoids the attack with Type Speed, and Rider 3 challenges him to a fight away from here. Drive pursues him and is attacked by Schwarian. Kiriko arrests Kohtaro.
Rider 3 seemingly tries to race Drive there. He causes Drive to spin out and then gets out of his car. He tells Drive he is just a Shocker lap dog and that he is not worth fighting. Krim tells Shinnosuke that Kiriko has disappeared with Kohtaro. Shinnosuke arrives at the pit and accuses Kiriko of harboring a fugitive. Kohtaro tells Shinnosuke about Kamen Riders 1 and 2 who were assassinated fighting against Shocker, and that the other Riders who followed in their footsteps were turned into Shocker Riders, but righteousness had awakened Black from his state as a Shocker Rider. As Shinnosuke thinks about it, they are attacked by Girizames and some Combatmen ordered by him, Shinnosuke and Kohtaro fight them un-transformed. Shinnosuke is hurt badly but Kohtaro lets him escape, and tells him he can be the light of hope as a Kamen Rider. Shinnosuke destroys some Combatmen with Tridoron's machine guns and Kohtaro is seemingly killed by the Shocker monsters.
Officer Genpachiro Otta is shocked that they were betrayed by Shinnosuke, but Chief Jun defends him. Jun is found by Shinnosuke and Kiriko tossed out the window of the SCU. He reveals to Shinnosuke as he dies in his arms that he believes Kamen Riders are the hope of the world as well. Gen transforms into Cheetahkatatsumuri to challenge Shinnosuke. Shinnosuke, enraged by the death of his chief, is reminded by Kiriko he can defend hope because he is a Kamen Rider. He equips the Drive Driver and Krim says Shinnosuke is finally up to speed. Shinnosuke transforms into Drive and proclaims himself a Kamen Rider. Cheetahkatatsumuri tells the other officers to get Kiriko and Kiriko runs. Cheetahkatatsumuri traps Drive in his snail goo, and Drive uses the Door-Ju to attack, but Cheetahkatatsumuri is too fast. Drive escapes the goo by being attacked. As Drive tries to resist further, Kiriko is shown to be hostage atop the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Building. Kiriko tells Drive he is the only person who can revert this messed up world and is seemingly thrown from the building. Drive falls to his knees in despair. Kamen Rider 3 appears in his vehicle and rams Cheetahkatatsumuri, and urges Drive to follow him in Tridoron. Rider 3 attacks Cheetahkatatsumuri one more time leaving him unable to pursue.
Shinnosuke and Rider 3 meet un-transformed. He him he prefers his expression now and figures out that he is one of the Riders fighting against Shocker. Rider 3 takes off his sunglasses and reveals that his name is Kyoichiro Kuroi, and that he awoke to justice. Kyoichiro also reveals that Riders 1 and 2 survived by placing their souls into artificial brains. The brains are located in Rider Town, where all the Riders who oppose Shocker gather. Kyoichiro says he wants to join these Riders himself. Shinnosuke observes from a distance the Tokyo Metro Police Building being destroyed. Shinnosuke agrees to join but is attacked by Riderman and Kamen Rider V3. Drive and Rider 3 transform to fight them. Rider 3 and V3 square off with each other while Riderman and Drive fight. Rider 3 and V3 try their Rider Kicks on each other and Rider 3's prevails. Rider 3 humiliates V3 even further by knocking him down, taunting him. He takes it upon himself to take our Riderman too, and taunts him for calling himself Rider 4. They are than attacked by Kamen Rider Stronger's Electric Chop, who is followed by Kamen Rider X and Kamen Rider Amazon. Kamen Rider Mach shows up to lend a hand facing the Shocker Riders. Mach takes out Amazon and Stronger, and Drive along with Mach find Rider 3 mercilessly beating X while down. Rider 3 believes he has only won if he has completely beaten his opponent into submission, but Drive gets him to stop by reminding him that he will kill X if he continues. Rider 3 has a flashback to when he killed Kamen Riders 1 and 2, and leaves X alone. Drive, Mach, and Rider 3 leave in their vehicles toward Rider Town, however, they are being watched by Yuto Sakurai.
The Riders discuss their position on things around a campfire. Shinnousuke suggests Kyoichiro is too obsessed with winning. Kyoichiro says that history is decided by the victor, so what is right is also decided by victory. He flashes back to when he killed Riders 1 and 2 again. They hear a rumbling in the trees as they are attacked by Kamen Rider J, a giant capable of taking them all on easily by himself. Shinnosuke gets into Tridoron and turns it into Type Wild. He assaults J but Yuto on the Zero-Liner stops him. Yuto introduces himself and tells Shinnosuke and Mach who Rider 3 really is, the Rider who killed Riders 1 and 2 injected into history by Shocker. Yuuto says he doesn't trust Rider 3, and asks Shinnosuke where he stands. He cannot decide, and separates from the group.
Kamen Rider Chalice attacks Kamen Rider Garren, un-transforming him into Sakuya Tachibana. As Sakuya is held by combatants, Chalice threatens to turn him back into a Shocker Rider. The Kamen Riders save the severely injured Tachibana. He reveals that Chalice and Kamen Rider Leangle are experimenting on undead technology, and that Garren and Blade tried to stop them, but Blade was captured. The Kamen Riders offer to help. Before they leave Kyoichiro calls out Yuto, who is hiding. The Kamen Riders cannot identify him as friend or foe. Kyoichiro allows Yuto to continue to watch. The Kamen Riders storm the Shocker base where Kamen Rider Blade is held, but Chalice appears. Kyoichiro lets the other Riders find Blade, and takes on Chalice himself. The Kamen Riders find Blade held in chains, but when they free Blade he attacks them. Leangle reveals it was a trap all along, and that Blade is a Shocker Rider now, and that Garren was placed to trick them. Kamen Rider 3 appears to even the score. Yuto transforms into Zeronos and Go transforms into Mach, and they do battle with the Shocker Riders. Go defeats Leangle and Chalice with his Zenrin Shooter, Rider 3 defeats Blade with his Rider Kick, and Zeronos defeats Garren with his Full Charge. Zeronos is about to kill Garren but Rider 3 tells him he will always regret it, and explains how he felt when he killed Kamen Riders 1 and 2, and how he'd never forget killing a symbol of hope. Zeronos un-transforms, and saves Kyoichiro from being assaulted by Takumi Inui, whom Kyoichiro identifies as Kamen Rider Faiz. Mach attacks Takumi after Yuto refuses, claiming to not want to help cause he fights for himself, and they escape.
Kyu Saijo and Rinna walk through town in gaudy disguises. They are called by Shinnosuke. Kyu almost blows their cover when he is excited to hear from him. Shinnosuke wants him to look some things up about Kamen Rider 3. He wants Saijo to hack into Shocker's database to find out. Rinna keeps Saijo from blowing their cover again. Rinna inquires to the whereabouts of Kiriko. The Kamen Riders find themselves at a tunnel where they are attacked by Takumi again. Takumi transforms into Kamen Rider Faiz, prompting the Kamen Riders to transform as well. Faiz uses Accel Form to increase his speed, so Mach speeds up as well, allowing Rider 3 and Zeronos to escape, only to find Kamen Riders Super-1, ZX, ZO, Skyrider, and Shocker Combatmen. Takumi times out and then surrenders to Mach, and they both un-transform. Takumi says he doesn't care about mankind's freedom and says he is like Rider 3 in that sense. He tells Go that Kamen Rider 3 is a Shocker Rider. Mach is surprised. Rider 3 and Zeronos are also attacked by Kamen Riders Decade, Agito, and Hibiki. Rider 3 offers to take all of them, Zeronos refuses to leave, but Rider 3 attacks Zeronos and tells him to run and not let his sacrifice be in vein. Zeronos fights he way through combatmen and escapes to Rider Town.
Yuto arrives at Rider Town and wonders where all the Riders are. He is lead by Riders 1 and 2's voice to the home of Takeshi Hongo, who is the real identity of Kamen Rider 1. He is greeted into the mansion by Tobei Tachibana, who was instructed to be Yuto's guide by Takeshi Hongo. Tobei shows Yuto a secret door that leads to the brains of Kamen Riders 1 and 2. Yuuto asks Rider 1 where the other Riders are, but it turns out that he is not really Rider 1 but instead The Great Leader of Shocker, and that this is not really Rider Town but in fact Shocker Town. Tachibana transforms into Hiruchameleon. Yuto escapes but the computer that the Great Leader of Shocker is contained on rises from the mansion Hongo once lived in, and all the high ranking Shocker members surround Yuto along with Rider 3 who reveals he lead them into a trap. Shinnosuke appears and picks apart their plan. Gen shows that Kiriko is actually alive and now a Shocker hostage. Kiriko urges Shinnosuke not to worry about her. Shinnosuke challenges The Great Leader of Shocker to race their Shocker Riders against him in his Tridoron, and taunts Rdrr 3 by saying he hasn't beaten him into submission yet. Shocker agrees because they have wanted to see this race for some time. Shinnosuke says they shall release the children and Kiriko if he wins. Shinnosuke and Yuto are kept in cells until the race. Yuto questions Shinnosuke's motivation for his challenge. He says that the purpose of the race is to expose Shocker's true goal.
Shocker Riders 3, Agito, Kabuto, Decade, Double, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, and Gaim are shown with Kamen Rider Drive ready to start the race as the Shocker Riders are cheered by a full crowd of Combatmen, as Yuto and Kiriko are held above the stands on crosses. Wizard tries to destroy the track in front of Drive, but Drive fights off all of Wizards attacks. Double's RevolGarry and Gaim try to block Rider 3 but he uses tire spikes to destroy both. Mashin Chaser suddenly appears driving next to Drive and taunts him for siding with humans. Kohtaro then appears wearing white. He transforms into Kamen Rider Black RX and jumps into his car, Ridoron. He says Drive's light gave him hope and takes out Mashin Chaser. Kabuto tries to stop Drive by using Clock Up and jumping from his bike, but Faiz stops him, justifying himself by saying he is still a Kamen Rider, so he should protect the smiles of children at least. Faiz uses Start Up to face Kabuto on and even playing feel. Mach joins the race and uses Signal Tomarle on the remaining Riders, leaving Rider 3 and Drive racing one-on-one. Rider 3 fires missiles to stop Drive when he maintains the lead for too long. Drive points out that he knows about Rider 3's doubts and how he is lying about being brainwashed. Some of the other racers pass them while Drive speaks. Drive claims his heart remained human and that lead Rider 3 to start to doubt himself. Shinnosuke relays his own doubts to Rider 3. Shinnosuke tells him that they could only prove their self-worth if they proved they were the strongest Rider. Rider 3 punches Drive telling him he must win forever, but Drive says winning and losing doesn't matter, but what you do in the present does. Rider 3 punches Drive again, insisting he must win, and drives off. He destroys the bikes of all the other riders, and Drive catches up in Booster Tridoron after saving the other Shocker Riders from doom, and the children see the difference in the actions of the Shocker Riders and the Kamen Riders, as does the entire world. A child in a crowd cheers for Kamen Riders, and an officer tries to attack the kid to silence him, but the adults fight the officer. Drive Type Formula and Rider 3 are once again very close in the race during the final stretch. They both accelerate to their top speeds while everyone cheers for the Kamen Rider. Drive defeats Rider 3 in the race by the length of his vehicle.
After the race, Drive un-transforms, and he looks onto Kyoichiro who is holding his helmet, and tells him that losing isn't so bad, because he learned from losing to #3. Kyoichiro still holding onto defeat tells Shinnosuke he will always be Shocker's lapdog for having Rider 1 and 2's blood on his hands, but Shinnosuke tells him he can always still make up for it. The Great Leader of Shocker's brain appears suddenly and absorbs Rider 3, becoming the Kamen Rider shaped Rider Robo, revealing how he changed history. Drive figures out that the race was allowed to happen so that he could absorb the strongest rider. In its high powered state, The Great Leader threatens to erase the concept of Kamen Rider from history. Every Shocker Rider attacks Shinnosuke, who responds by becoming Drive and attacking them all with his Tire Changes. As they all battle, Rider Robo assaults all the riders. Meanwhile, the children set free Kiriko and Yuto. Gen tries to stop them by becoming Cheetahkatatsumuri, but Deneb appears and fires them off of the scaffolding. Yuto transforms into Zeronos Zero Form, wielding the Denebick Buster. Blade, Chalice, Garren, and Leangle awaken to justice and fight the Shocker Riders. Mach and Faiz join Drive but cannot take on Rider Robo. However, Kamen Riders 1 and 2 will their souls out of the History Modifying Machine, revealing that they lived in its artificial brain secretly, and waited for the moment they would have the chance to defeat Shocker by escaping through exploiting the machine's revival ability. Kamen Rider 1 and 2 awaken justice in all the Kamen Riders. Cheetahkatatsumuri and General Black, who was Hiruchameleon all along, call on Shocker's most powerful members to join the fight, but Kamen Rider J appears to fight Rider Robo himself. Rider Robo erases J from history with its History Erasing Beam, and does this to all the Legendary Riders as well. Kamen Rider 3 awakens to justice and wills himself out of the machine, destroying its capacity to erase things from history. As Rider Robo still has the upper hand, the Nininngers appear suddenly, offering to take care of it for the Riders. They transform, and Drive is astonished by the existence of flashy ninjas. AkaNinger says they prefer not to hide, and they call on the OtomoNin to form Shurikenjin and take on Rider Robo. Mach faces Hiruchameleon and impressively destroys him with seemingly little effort. Cheetahkatatsumuri appears and when Go hesitates, he throws his snail goo on him. Monsters surround him. As Drive is impressed by Shurikenjin, he finds Yoshitaka Igasaki drinking tea, and is shocked that he can drink tea at a time like this. Yoshitaka says the ninjas don't have enough Nintality as they struggle with Rider Robo and creates the Tridoron Shuriken, and disappears. Drive uses the Shuriken on his Handle-Ken to form Shurikenjin Tridoron, which makes Tridoron a part of Shurikenjin, allowing Drive to help pilot it. While the other Riders take out the remaining Shocker members, Mach does not make it, but his death inspires the Riders to fight harder to avenge him. Shurikenjin Tridoron in turn defeats Rider Robo with Tridoron Finish, destroying its hold on history. All the Kamen Riders wish Rder 3 goodbye. In good faith they believe he might still exist somehow, somewhere, some day. Rider 3 disappears, history completely restored, or so it seems.
Shinnosuke looks onto the children, who just determined the results of the race. Yuto shows them that Kyoichiro does exist in this timeline and is still obsessed with winning, but together they mourn Go's death as Go had remained dead.
Continuity and PlacementEdit
- Kamen Rider Drive: This occurs after Shuriken Sentai Ninninger Vs. Kamen Rider Drive Spring Vacation One-Hour Combining Special, with the world fully modified in terms of timeline.
- Shuriken Sentai Ninninger: This occurs after Shuriken Sentai Ninninger Vs. Kamen Rider Drive Spring Vacation One-Hour Combining Special, but with an altered set of Ninningers from the same world, not familiar with Kamen Rider Drive.
|Kamen Rider 1||Takeshi Hongo|
|Kamen Rider 2||Hayato Ichimonji|
|Kamen Rider V3||Shiro Kazami|
|Kamen Rider X||Keisuke Jin|
|Kamen Rider Amazon||Daisuke Yamamoto|
|Kamen Rider Stronger||Shigeru Jo|
|Kamen Rider Super‑1||Kazuya Oki|
|Kamen Rider ZX||Ryo Murasame|
|Kamen Rider Black||Kohtaro Minami|
|Kamen Rider Black RX|
|Kamen Rider Shin||Shin Kazamatsuri|
|Kamen Rider ZO||Masaru Aso|
|Kamen Rider J||Kouji Segawa|
Kamen Rider Kuuga
|Kamen Rider Agito||Shouichi Tsugami|
Kamen Rider Ryuki
Kamen Rider Faiz
Kamen Rider Blade
|Kamen Rider Hibiki||Hitoshi Hidaka|
Kamen Rider Kabuto
Kamen Rider Den‑O
Kamen Rider Kiva
Kamen Rider Decade
Kamen Rider Double
Kamen Rider OOO
Kamen Rider Fourze
|Kamen Rider Wizard||Haruto Soma|
|Kamen Rider Gaim||Kouta Kazuraba|
|Kamen Rider Drive||Shinnosuke Tomari|
Kamen Rider Garren
Kamen Rider Zeronos
|Kamen Rider Mach||Go Shijima|
|Kamen Rider Chalice||Hajime Aikawa|
|Kamen Rider Leangle||Mutsuki Kamijo|
|Kamen Rider 3||Kyoichiro Kuroi|
|Kamen Rider 4||Kamen Rider 4|
- Special Investigation Unit
- Tōbei Tachibana
- Yoshitaka Igasaki
- Great Leader of Shocker
- General Black/Hiruchameleon
- Cheetahkatatsumuri (Genpachiro Otta)
- Poison Lizard Man
- Shocker Combatmen
- Turtle Bazooka
- Destron Combatmen
- General Shadow
- Marshal Machine
- High Priest Darom
- General Jark
- Lobster Orphnoch
- Weather Dopant
- Super Galaxy King
- Sagittarius Nova
Kamen Rider Form Changes and Collectibles UsedEdit
Shift Cars & Signal BikesEdit
- Main article: Shift Cars
- Kamen Rider Drive can use his Shift Cars to either transform into different Type forms or switch out his current Type's Shift Tire with a different one for a special ability, the latter of which can also be applied to Kamen Rider Mach's Kourin Signal on his right shoulder.
- Main article: Signal Bikes
- Kamen Rider Mach can use his Signal Bikes to either transform into different forms or change the Kourin Signal on his right shoulder to give him a special ability.
- Form Changes
- Mach, Mach Tomarle, Mach Kaksarn, Deadheat Mach
- Gaim can use his Lockseeds to transform into various different Arms forms.
- Orange, Sakura Huricane, Pine
- Arms Changes
- Lock Vehicle:
- Main article: Wizard Rings
- Kamen Rider Wizard can use his Wizard Rings to either transform into different Style forms (on his left hand) or cast spells (on his right hand).
- Transformation - Flame
- Magic - Big, Bind
- Style Changes
- Flame Style
- Main article: Astroswitches
- Kamen Rider Fourze can use his Astroswitches to arm his limbs with different weapons or transform into a different States form if the Switch's number is a multiple of 10.
- Circle - N/A
- Cross - Launcher
- Triangle - N/A
- Square - N/A
- States Changes
- Base States
Other Form ChangesEdit
- Zeronos: Zero Form
- Faiz: Axel Form
- Agito: Burning Form
- Main article: Nin Shuriken
- The Ninningers can use their Nin Shuriken to perform Shuriken Ninja Art Techniques, which includes transforming, summoning their OtomoNin, and activating special abilities.
- Kamen Rider Series cast
- Shinnosuke Tomari (泊 進ノ介 Tomari Shinnosuke): Ryoma Takeuchi (竹内 涼真 Takeuchi Ryōma)
- Kiriko Shijima (詩島 霧子 Shijima Kiriko): Rio Uchida (内田 理央 Uchida Rio)
- Go Shijima (詩島 剛 Shijima Gō): Yuu Inaba (稲葉 友 Inaba Yuu)
- Rinna Sawagami (沢神 りんな Sawagami Rinna): Rei Yoshii (吉井 怜 Yoshii Rei)
- Kyu Saijo (西城 究 Saijō Kyū): Kenta Hamano (浜野 謙太 Hamano Kenta)
- Genpachiro Otta (追田 現八郎 Otta Genpachirō): Taira Imata (井俣 太良 Imata Taira)
- Jun Honganji (本願寺 純 Honganji Jun): Tsurutaro Kataoka (片岡 鶴太郎 Kataoka Tsurutarō)
- Yuto Sakurai (桜井 侑斗 Sakurai Yūto): Yuichi Nakamura (中村 優一 Nakamura Yūichi)
- Takumi Inui (乾 巧 Inui Takumi): Kento Handa (半田 健人 Handa Kento)
- Sakuya Tachibana (橘 朔也 Tachibana Sakuya): Kousei Amano (天野 浩成 Amano Kousei))
- Kohtaro Minami (南 光太郎 Minami Kōtarō): Tetsuo Kurata (倉田 てつを Kurata Tetsuo)
- Super Sentai Series cast
- Takaharu Igasaki (伊賀崎 天晴 Igasaki Takaharu): Shunsuke Nishikawa (西川 俊介 Nishikawa Shunsuke)
- Yakumo Katou (加藤 八雲 Katō Yakumo): Gaku Matsumoto (松本 岳 Matsumoto Gaku)
- Nagi Matsuo (松尾 凪 Matsuo Nagi): Kaito Nakamura (中村 嘉惟人 Nakamura Kaito)
- Fuuka Igasaki (伊賀崎 風花 Igasaki Fūka): Yuuka Yano (矢野 優花 Yano Yuka)
- Kasumi Momochi (百地 霞 Momochi Kasumi): Kasumi Yamaya (山谷 花純 Yamaya Kasumi)
- Yoshitaka Igasaki (伊賀崎 好天 Igasaki Yoshitaka): Takashi Sasano (笹野 高史 Sasano Takashi)
- Super Hero Taisen GP cast
- Kyoichiro Kuroi (黒井 響一郎 Kuroi Kyōichirō): Mitsuhiro Oikawa (及川 光博 Oikawa Mitsuhiro)
- General Black (ブラック将軍 Burakku Shōgun): Nobuhiko Takada (高田 延彦 Takada Nobuhiko)
- Tobei Tachibana (立花 藤兵衛 Tachibana Tōbei): Rakkyo Ide (井出 らっきょ Ide Rakkyo)
- Mitsuru (ミツル): Masahiro Ezaki (江崎 政博 Ezaki Masahiro)
- Naoki (ナオキ): Mitsumasa Sato (佐藤 光将 Satō Mitsumasa)
- Shigeru (シゲル): Daikichi Sano (佐野 代吉 Sano Daikichi)
- Voice Cast
- Mashin Chaser (魔進チェイサー Mashin Cheisā, Voice): Taiko Katono (上遠野 太洸 Katōno Taikō)
- Mr. Belt (ベルトさん Beruto-san, Voice), Drive Driver Equipment Voice: Chris Peppler (クリス・ペプラー Kurisu Pepurā)
- Kamen Rider Blade (仮面ライダーブレイド Kamen Raidā Bureido, Voice): Takayuki Tsubaki (椿 隆之 Tsubaki Takayuki)
- Kamen Rider Chalice (仮面ライダーカリス Kamen Raidā Karisu, Voice): Ryoji Morimoto (森本 亮治 Morimoto Ryōji)
- Kamen Rider Leangle (仮面ライダーレンゲル Kamen Raidā Rengeru, Voice): Takahiro Hōjō (北条 隆博 Hōjō Takahiro)
- Deneb (デネブ Denebu, Voice): Hōchū Ōtsuka (大塚 芳忠 Ōtsuka Hōchū)
- Kamen Rider 1 (仮面ライダー1号 Kamen Raidā Ichigō, Voice): Tetsu Inada (稲田 徹 Inada Testu)
- Kamen Rider 2 (仮面ライダー2号 Kamen Raidā Nigō, Voice): Kunihiro Kawamoto (河本 邦弘 Kawamoto Kunihiro)
- Riderman (ライダーマン Raidāman, Voice): Hideo Ishikawa (石川 英郎 Ishikawa Hideo)
- Faiz Driver Equipment Voice: Takehiko Kano (假野 剛彦 Kano Takehiko)
- Rouzer Voice: Takeshi Sasaki (佐々木 健 Sasaki Takeshi)
- Kabuto Zecter Voice: Surage Gajria (スラージ・ガジリア Surāji Gajiria)
- Sengoku Driver Equipment Voice: Seiji Hiratoko (平床 政治 Hiratoko Seiji)
- Ninninger Equipment Voice: Tsutomu Tareki (垂木 勉 Tareki Tsutomu)
- Narration, The Great Leader of Shocker (ショッカー大首領 Shokkā Daishuryō, Voice), Kamen Rider V3 (仮面ライダーV3 Kamen Raidā Bui Surī, Voice), Kamen Rider Amazon (仮面ライダーアマゾン Kamen Raidā Amazon, Voice), Kamen Rider Stronger (仮面ライダーストロンガー Kamen Raidā Sutorongā, Voice), Kamen Rider Super-1 (仮面ライダースーパー1 Kamen Raidā Sūpā Wan, Voice), Kamen Rider Double (仮面ライダーダブル Kamen Raidā Daburu, Voice), Girizames (ギリザメス Girizamesu, Voice), Shiomaneking (シオマネキング Shiomanekingu, Voice), Turtle Bazooka (カメバズーカ Kame Bazūka, Voice), Marshal Machine (マシーン大元帥 Mashīn Daigensui, Voice): Tomokazu Seki (関 智一 Seki Tomokazu)
- Roidmude Count
- Like Engine Sentai Go-Onger, the film title referred as "GP", which is short for "Grand Prix" (グランプリ Guran Puri) akin to the name of every major race on the Formula 1 circuit.
- Ironically, the Go-Ongers do not appear in this film.
- The aspect ratio turned into 4:3 during Kamen Rider 3 defeating the Double Riders, it was the standard-definition television size in the Showa period of Japan.
- This spring film marks the first time a couple of things happen:
- Features only one Sentai team.
- As a result, this is the first time the current team does not meet their predecessors.
- Similar to Agito's Trinity Form in the previous spring film, this is the first appearance of his Burning Form since the end of his television series.
- Features the current Rider series' villain faction. In this case, the Roidmudes.
- For the previous Rider (Gaim), this is the first time his original actor does not reprise his role as previous spring films have the predecessor's original actor return for a cameo or at least a voiceover appearance or in Foruze's case.
- Features one Rider from the current series being killed off. In this case, Mach.
- Features one supporting character from the current Sentai series since Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen
- Shocker appear as the main villainous faction of this film since Let's Go Kamen Riders.
- Featuring a returning Kamen Rider actor for two consecutive spring films. In this case, Kento Handa reprising his role as Takumi Inui.
- Features only one Sentai team.
- Despite the title of this film being called "Super Hero Taisen", it focuses more on Kamen Riders than Sentai Rangers.
- Naoki, Mitsuru, and Shigeru are named in homage to child characters from the original series just as the characters of the same name from OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go Kamen Riders are.
- The song Let's Go!! Rider Kick, the first opening of the Kamen Rider original series is played when the Double Riders and #3 join the battle against Shocker.
International Movie TheatersEdit
The film was released in Hong Kong on July 2, 2015, available in both Japanese language with Cantonese subtitles and Cantonese dub.
- When Yuto transforms into Zeronos Zero Form, the sound heard when he inserts his pass is the sound of Den-O's Rider Pass being scanned on the Den-O Belt.
- When Takumi transforms into Faiz Axel Form, the "Deformation" sound is heard in the Faiz Axel Watch upon removing the Axel Mission Memory from the watch. This is true to the DX version of the watch. Also, the "Ready!" sound is heard instead of the "Complete!" when the Axel Mission Memory is inserted on the belt.
- Kamen Rider Den-O should not have been affected by the changes in the timeline.
- It is not known why Yuto was chained alongside Kiriko during the big race with Drive and the Shocker Riders, since only Kiriko was mentioned to be a hostage of Shocker.
- Garren's helmet in this movie is shown to have slight gold accents rather than plain silver. Either the helmet for Garren Jack Form was mistakenly used, or that Garren's Ace Form helmet had discolored due to aging.