Why is this in the Tokupedia Wikia, when this is obviously Kamen Rider based, and KRTaisen was in the KR Wiki?
- It's called Super Hero Taisen GP, not Kamen Rider Taisen GP. We may only have gotten Kamen Rider stuff because Drive and Mach have already been introduced. Toei may just be holding off on the Sentai news until the Ninninger are introduced, to avoid any spoilers (at least, I hope so: Sentai got the shaft last time although, personally, that film was a mess in either case). Monkeyjb1988 (talk) 20:58, January 4, 2015 (UTC)
Takumi Inui is in this film Edit
(Refer to the bunch of text in the corner)
Another spy shot Edit
First trailer Edit
First trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84tRp9xgyoU&feature=youtu.be
Only features scenes of Kamen Riders fighting one another.
Also, it seems that Kotaro Minami will play a more prominent role as Black rather than Black RX, as seen by the merchandise shown at the end of the trailer. Gokyr586 (talk) 01:20, January 11, 2015 (UTC)
Decade, Chalice & ZO Edit
Still, i think the admind forgot to edit those
Kamen Rider 3 FIRST LOOK! Edit
The latest posters released for Taisen GP show Kamen Rider 3 in his full-body glory: https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10919034_10203595700233787_8286453001565999925_n.jpg?oh=36693b5562c180eb87d45b9774051e3b&oe=55388D7D&__gda__=1428906091_23511392f93db530aa3baa873302276f
Takayuki Tsubaki to reprise role as Kazuma Kenzaki Edit
Plot details Edit
List of riders taking part in the race and their vehicles Edit
For your info...the "GP" in Taisen GP isn't for show, there is a GP race between some of the Primary Riders. Here is a list of Riders taking part in the race:
- Drive: Tridoron
- 3: TriCyclone
- 1 & 2: Cyclone
- Gaim: Sakura Hurricane
- OOO: Ride Vendor
- Kabuto: Kabuto Extender
- Wizard: Machine Winger
- Decade: Machine Decader
- Agito: Machine Tornader
- Fourze: Machine Massigler
This also confirms that Fourze is in the film, so someone add him to the Riders list.
Kamen Rider 3Edit
Ninninger to appear Edit
Ninninger is confirmed to appear in Taisen GP. Guess this page should remain in Tokupedia after all.
Also, Blade, Chalice and Leangle's actors will return to voice their respective riders in the movie, so can someone add their names to the cast list? Also, don't forget to put Sango's actor in the cast list too. Gokyr586 (talk) 14:42, February 5, 2015 (UTC)
All lead Riders confirmed for movie Edit
The latest scans show the line up of the riders which will be taking part in Taisen GP, and that includes the riders whose involvement was yet to be confirmed prior to the release of this scan i.e. Skyrider, J and Kuuga. This means that all lead Kamen Riders will indeed be involved in this film.
Last Ninja is in Edit
Everyone is Shocker Rider Edit
Here is one interesting picture I found and uploaded onto the KR Wiki: File:Rider Grand Prix.jpg
Continuity and Placement Edit
- The source code is there, but nothing displays on the actual page. Odd. Gokyr586 (talk) 03:16, July 27, 2015 (UTC)
Garren's helmet Edit
Here's a screenshot from the raw version of the film on YouTube, showing Garren: http://i.imgur.com/VK8mkl2.png
Here, Garren helmet's is coloured pale gold instead of silver as it should be. Could the helmet have been one reused and repainted from Jack Form's costume? Gokyr586 (talk) 12:20, August 5, 2015 (UTC)
List of characters needs an update Edit
Just saw the subbed version of the film; an admin needs to make some minor changes to the list of characters:
- Genpachiro Otta appears as that Cheetah-something monster thing (can't remember the whole name) for the whole of this movie. Hence his name should be removed from the Allies section.
- The Tobei Tachibana that appears in this movie is actually a disguise of Hiruchameleon.
Page unlock? Edit
Is This Canon? Edit
Is this canon or non-canon? Because it contradicts the final episode of Kamen Rider 555. If it is canon, then it should immediately be re-confirmed as non-canon. Hello... (talk) 11:25, April 20, 2017 (UTC)